TO REGISTER ONLINE AS A RUNNER OR WALKER :
*** IMPORTANT NOTE ***
Creative Works Studio will cover your entry fee. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, if you are interested in supporting the studio to raise funds, and we will give you the free pin code required for registration.
- Complete the form
- In the section labeled “Scotiabank Charity Challenge,” you will need to select “Create a Fundraising account” from the first drop-down menu and “St. Michael’s Hospital – Creative Works Studio” from the second drop-down menu.
- In the section labeled “Discounts, Gift Certificates & Pin Codes,” where it says “Special Event Coupon, Group ID Code, or Scotiabank Group Charity Challenge PIN Code” enter 13STWMSCC, for the discounted charity registration rate OR email email@example.com to get the free pin code.
- Ensure you click the check box to accept the waiver and then click submit at the bottom of the screen
- A confirmation screen will appear where you can verify your information and then click verify at the bottom
- A new transaction screen will appear that will transfer your confirmed registration information over to the online system that deals with fundraising. A little ways down the page you will see a grey box with a transfer button. Click on transfer and then a new window will pop up and click ok
You will now be taken to your individual fundraising page that you can personalize!
(If you need help setting up your page, please click on the Personal Fundraising link in the menu and you will find instructions to help guide you. If you require further assistance please contact Sarah Vincett at firstname.lastname@example.org)