KEEP CREATIVITY IN COMMUNITY MENTAL HEALTH PROGRAMS STRONG BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS YEAR’S SCOTIABANK TORONTO WATERFRONT MARATHON RUN!
Help us kick our fundraising goals into high gear on Sunday, October 19th, 2014 by walking, jogging, or running a 5K, half marathon or full marathon in support of the Creative Works Studio. If you can’t participate, then sponsor someone who is!
Our goal is to raise $15,000 to help the members of the studio exercise their creative muscles, ensuring the existence of art in community mental health!
We’ll help you by providing:
- FREE registration for team members who raise $250
- FREE Creative Works Studio t-shirt designed and screen-printed by studio members
- FREE Online Training Program to get you started
- FREE handout to help you fundraise and spread awareness about our great program
- Automatic tax receipts for donations over $10
Donate. Pledge. Support!
For more information please contact us at email@example.com
We appreciate your support!